As a set, these are wonderful! I really enjoy the photos of the family eating, but I wish there were more variation in the compositions of them. The portraits of the workers are lovely as well! I especially love the girl laughing. I think you could work a little more on color correction even though it is very close. I like the coolness of everything, especially with the children, but I think you could balance it out a little more. Great work!
As a set, these are wonderful! I really enjoy the photos of the family eating, but I wish there were more variation in the compositions of them. The portraits of the workers are lovely as well! I especially love the girl laughing. I think you could work a little more on color correction even though it is very close. I like the coolness of everything, especially with the children, but I think you could balance it out a little more. Great work!
ReplyDeleteI like the set as a whole I just think they are a little Cyan. I cant wait to see the prints that we worked on together.
ReplyDelete