Comments

  1. These photos are very striking. I'm a really big fan. All of the interiors feel very cool and calm, yet somehow sad in a way. The two pictures that I really like the picture of the frustrated person reflecting in the glass, especially when paired with the photo of the plant and the dead leaves on the floor. The plant absolutely jumps out of that minimal color palette along with the other object on the ground. The pictures of the architecture are also just lovely, and the last picture blows me away. The open door frame really ties the whole image together for me. I thoroughly enjoy all these photos. Only thing I would say is a couple might need more dusting, unless that was intentional! Great great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I enjoy the top photo very much, I think your eye for shape is very sharp. You seem like you have a good understanding of positioning your frame around the corners of houses and walls, I personally love this style. I would like to see more in the future if it is something that you enjoy capturing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy these photos very much and the simplicity yet complexity that your photos put into play in the same frame. I especially love the sharp bursts of color that come into play. The china hutch photo in my opinion I wish was a portrait photo, I feel its a bit squished in the frame but at the same time the photo in the reflection plays a big role in the tightness of the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of these photos have a soft/faded feel to them which is a very good quality to have, especially with print photography, in my mind. My eyes are drawn to the third photo, as the unified color compared to everything else in the picture makes it stand out creatively. You have a good eye for matching similar colors and unifying the picture under one feeling. Keep up the fantastic work and explore more with photos like the third one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment