The portraits, the colors, and the subject matter are great. I definitely get some Robert Adams vibes when looking at these, I'm just excited to see more of these photos in the future develop through the color world. I would also love to see the physical prints of some of these, I think they would look great.
Your portraits are great. I like the gloomy day but yet the colors of the berries with her darker blue jacket really bring out her eyes and her complexion. Its a nice subtle transitioning from the background and her and its a very nice photo to look at. I think your other photos could go a little further just as in subject matter but i really enjoy these i'm interested to see what other photos you will be posting.
I really like the tone you have throughout your work. It is a very serious but soft. That is definitely something you should continue with. I also really really love your pictures of buildings and nature. I feel like your focus on those things is very interesting and I really enjoy them. I especially love the picture of the house, I really love the colors you went with that.
The portraits, the colors, and the subject matter are great. I definitely get some Robert Adams vibes when looking at these, I'm just excited to see more of these photos in the future develop through the color world. I would also love to see the physical prints of some of these, I think they would look great.
ReplyDeleteYour portraits are great. I like the gloomy day but yet the colors of the berries with her darker blue jacket really bring out her eyes and her complexion. Its a nice subtle transitioning from the background and her and its a very nice photo to look at. I think your other photos could go a little further just as in subject matter but i really enjoy these i'm interested to see what other photos you will be posting.
ReplyDeleteI really like the tone you have throughout your work. It is a very serious but soft. That is definitely something you should continue with. I also really really love your pictures of buildings and nature. I feel like your focus on those things is very interesting and I really enjoy them. I especially love the picture of the house, I really love the colors you went with that.
ReplyDelete