I just love that first portrait, it's really really beautiful. All of your photos of people are so good, you bring great humor to your work. The last two images look just a little warm to me.
I also like the first portrait, that would look great in a gallery. I really love the milk photo too, the sense of carelessness is so present along with intention behind the frame. The person, the chips, the milk, the shelves and leading lines are great in this photo.
You have a great sense of humor when you are photographing, You always get those real goofy moments that turn into some amazing photos. I think your portraits are well done to where you can actually get a feel of the persons personality through your photos. I like the bright blue hoodie she is wearing with the more subtle background colors.
I really like the goofiness of the images. I think that it is awesome that you just kind of have fun with your photography. I think portraits are defiantly something you should do more of in the future.
I just love that first portrait, it's really really beautiful. All of your photos of people are so good, you bring great humor to your work. The last two images look just a little warm to me.
ReplyDeleteI also like the first portrait, that would look great in a gallery. I really love the milk photo too, the sense of carelessness is so present along with intention behind the frame. The person, the chips, the milk, the shelves and leading lines are great in this photo.
ReplyDeleteYou have a great sense of humor when you are photographing, You always get those real goofy moments that turn into some amazing photos. I think your portraits are well done to where you can actually get a feel of the persons personality through your photos. I like the bright blue hoodie she is wearing with the more subtle background colors.
ReplyDeleteI really like the goofiness of the images. I think that it is awesome that you just kind of have fun with your photography. I think portraits are defiantly something you should do more of in the future.
ReplyDelete