Post #2




                                                    





Comments

  1. The first thing I am drawn to in your photos are the muted colors. I love the colors that are being shown, I feel that they compliment the dull lifeless backgrounds very well. I get an empty feeling when looking at most of these, I would love to see more like the top three. Exploring more buildings/factories that could possibly be abandoned would be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the last photograph of what I believe is a train or bus station. I have never used either so I can only assume. I love how it has a dark and ominous feeling to it. I also like how the people are unclear almost like they dont even matter. The red luggage is what my eye is drawn to and from there my eye goes to the little red safety light or alarm there on the wall. Makes me think of the olden days when trains were heavily used as transportation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Trevor, I love the color choice in these. They all have a very similar color palette, but they all still work very well together. I like the source of humans in the last couple photos and I think it adds more of an interesting subject matter to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are great! I would love to see these as prints, and I agree the color pallets works really well for the location. My favorite photo is definitely the one I believe is of your boyfriend at the bus stop, and although I really like each photo and think they work very well as a whole, I think you do a very nice job at capturing people and am excited to see more portraits to come.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment