Group 1: Gt Hosler Critique 2









Comments

  1. These photos have a really mystical kind of feeling to them, like we're in a whole different world. Great job and great consistency. I really like how you don't have any traces of the outside world, except for in one photo, which is done very well. It is a darker and further away picture, with traces of words in the background. Really well done, and I'm excited to see how you explore this idea further. I think that there are many different ways that you could take this, and I'm eager to see future work. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy how close you're able to get with some of these photos. It makes me think and see things from a different perspective. I'm not sure what access you may have with other animals and where, but seeing more photos from other areas like these would be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way these photos document the creatures living in this fish tank is quite interesting. I like how you positioned yourself very close to the tank, filling the frame with the artificial environment as a fish would view it. The few images that include information like the top of the tank give us a sense of scale but also makes it slightly more difficult for the viewer to submerge themselves in this environment. Scale seems to be a key aspect of this series. You did a good job of communicating the vastness and openness of the tank as the creates inside must view it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment