Your first image is really a knockout, well done. I love the way the man is peeking over the display of flowers, consumed in his own world and his conversation. I also find the 5th and final images to be very strong as well. Your eye is tranferring beautifully from black and white into color. I think a few on these images are a bit yellow, particularly in the mid-tones and shadows but other than that everything looks spot on. Great work!
The third image was fantastic I think you did a great job of photographing color at night. I think that you did a really good job of color correcting even the barriers are correct and are exactly white and orange. I feel like I am am standing on this sidewalk. Great job.
Your first image is really a knockout, well done. I love the way the man is peeking over the display of flowers, consumed in his own world and his conversation. I also find the 5th and final images to be very strong as well. Your eye is tranferring beautifully from black and white into color. I think a few on these images are a bit yellow, particularly in the mid-tones and shadows but other than that everything looks spot on. Great work!
ReplyDeleteThe third image was fantastic I think you did a great job of photographing color at night. I think that you did a really good job of color correcting even the barriers are correct and are exactly white and orange. I feel like I am am standing on this sidewalk. Great job.
ReplyDelete