Joshua Likens Batch #2



Comments

  1. The photo I am most drawn to in this set is the photo of the blue house with the bush and the yellow door. The composition is pleasing to look at with the placement of the door in the frame of the photo and the contrast of interesting color is compelling to look at. It would not be as interesting of a shot if it were in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel your urgency with trying to find very unique colors while you're out shooting. I think some of them are very unique with the color, especially the yellow door. I would also be interested in seeing you photograph without thinking about color at all, and seeing the possible outcomes with some of the shots you could get! Great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really drawn to the first photograph with the bike tire. I love how there is just some random purple stuff on the ground that really goes well with the really dark tire from the bike. The shadow that the tire creates on the wall is also really nice. Plus I like the composition of this photo and how you did not center the tire of the bike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the photos with yellow house and the red door and the blue house with the yellow door are the photos that stand out to me the most. There is a good pop of color to these and they feel a lot more lively than the previous critique. You also seem to really notice and take precise care of the lighting and shadows in the photos. I think the shadows are what really make the photos stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The combination of the gentle lighting and accent of color is beautiful to me throughout these photos and I'm glad you captured them the way you did. I also have to agree the photo with the yellow door is really nice and has such a fun flare, which I hope you continue to capture and include as compliments within your upcoming photos! I also really like the bike tire and the red door, and the way that you focus on a certain time of day that gives such a quiet feel that lets the subjects shapes and colors speak for themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment