Joshua Likens #3










Comments

  1. Josh, this is a really strong set, the 3rd and 4th images in particular stand out to me as exceptional images. I think color is working well for you, you just have to work with it. The muted palette in the 4th image is truly beautiful. There is no fear in the way you compose your image, you are confident in your vision and that is a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh, I really think you've really come a long way with color already. You are letting the color in these images speak for themselves, and using it to aid the composition instead of just looking for color alone. This is a very strong set of images. The self portrait is probably my favorite, but they are all wonderful. They all have a very similar feeling somehow by showing different things. Keep looking and keep seeing, I think you're doing great work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment