One of the first things I noticed throughout your images is the texture. You have a few close ups that capture the texture and light so well. You include different animals and species, but they way you capture each one is so different. It's not like looking at the same photo of different animals over and over again. I think my favorite image has to be the one of the aquarium that is taken farther away than the rest. The way the light highlights those few spots is so pleasing to me. I think it'll be interesting to see more of your work and the other species you take photos of.
One of the first things I noticed throughout your images is the texture. You have a few close ups that capture the texture and light so well. You include different animals and species, but they way you capture each one is so different. It's not like looking at the same photo of different animals over and over again. I think my favorite image has to be the one of the aquarium that is taken farther away than the rest. The way the light highlights those few spots is so pleasing to me. I think it'll be interesting to see more of your work and the other species you take photos of.
ReplyDelete