I like the sense of exploration in these photographs. It seems that you did a good job of being aware of your surroundings. Seeing these objects in your photos from other different angles would be cool as well. I look forward to you discovering more new places in future critiques.
I like the sense of exploration in these photographs. It seems that you did a good job of being aware of your surroundings. Seeing these objects in your photos from other different angles would be cool as well. I look forward to you discovering more new places in future critiques.
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! These colors pop out soo well! Nature photos really work for you! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see more!!
ReplyDeleteThese are really cool. I think you did a really good job of color correcting and I like this theme of outdoors and exploring.
ReplyDelete