Critique #2-Toni











Comments

  1. I really enjoy the visual interest in a lot of these photos, especially the people. The photos capture a moment, and all of the body language is expressive and natural. I love the shot of the dancing woman and the girl whose back is turned. The woman just shows genuine fun and has some fun colors in her scarf and coat and even though the girl is not facing the camera, you can still relate to her body posture and relate to a late night student trying to make it through the day. The shot with the icy branches is also very cool and cold feeling and has a lot of pleasing texture to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the depth of field in many of these photos, as well as how you're able to get close and far from your subjects. It would be interesting to see more photos in the future of people and landscapes, I enjoy both subject matters in your photos! Mille for the win

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the snow pictures especially the ones of of the ice and snow terrain. I think that you should watch your borders though cause they aren't cropped correctly in the first and the second to last one. Also just a few pieces of dust. Overall, they are super good and great job color correcting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the frozen, I think its a bush, photograph. I like its composition and shallow depth of field. I also really like the photograph with the lady facing away from you at dusk. I really like how the women in the photo is carrying a drawing that is almost entirely the opposite of what the actual photograph itself is. Day time vs dusk, 2 people, one person, cant tell if there are buildings in the drawing but if there is not then there is that also. plus the sky is my favorite color blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the human element in these! I think my favorite is the first one with the frozen bush because of the choice of depth of field. It provides a good example of being able to show beauty in the ugly winter. The old women dancing and the girl with her back towards the camera show two different ways that humans can be great subjects to a camera.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment