The colors look great in these. I really like the photo of that single leaf next to the impression of another. I wish the impression of the other leaf was slightly darker so it stood out more but that subject is so compelling.
The colors are looking good, I also like how there are portraits of all the different subjects in your photos, such as the orange, dog, and baby. My favorites are the 4th and last photo. I feel a real heavy cloud of emotion in the 4th picture, I think in terms of people, you should continue going down this path. Seeing people in daily life doing what they normally do is very intriguing.
I like the variety of photos. I think you have a good mix of backing up a little bit to show more of the photo which tells a little more of a story, i also like your close ups as well as i like to take close up as well but i think you did a great job of mixing the two. Its also nice to see some portraits and i think you got some really good shots, your lighting is very well done also, as you kept scrolling through them it was like a story was coming together, well done.
I think this set shows a lot of potential of how you can move forward. You have some good close up shots. I also notice that your portrait have some good potential too. I really like the first portrait of the baby. It shows a lot of character and emotion. However, I think that maybe the composition of your other portraits could be better, but you really got some good stuff here.
The colors look great in these. I really like the photo of that single leaf next to the impression of another. I wish the impression of the other leaf was slightly darker so it stood out more but that subject is so compelling.
ReplyDeleteThe colors are looking good, I also like how there are portraits of all the different subjects in your photos, such as the orange, dog, and baby. My favorites are the 4th and last photo. I feel a real heavy cloud of emotion in the 4th picture, I think in terms of people, you should continue going down this path. Seeing people in daily life doing what they normally do is very intriguing.
ReplyDeleteI like the variety of photos. I think you have a good mix of backing up a little bit to show more of the photo which tells a little more of a story, i also like your close ups as well as i like to take close up as well but i think you did a great job of mixing the two. Its also nice to see some portraits and i think you got some really good shots, your lighting is very well done also, as you kept scrolling through them it was like a story was coming together, well done.
ReplyDeleteI think this set shows a lot of potential of how you can move forward. You have some good close up shots. I also notice that your portrait have some good potential too. I really like the first portrait of the baby. It shows a lot of character and emotion. However, I think that maybe the composition of your other portraits could be better, but you really got some good stuff here.
ReplyDelete