Interesting set! There's a lot of different colors happening, which is cool. I like the framing and composition of a lot of these images, including and excluding what you see fit. Personally, I think that the cat picture is the strongest. You can really project some kind of emotion onto the cat, whether that be anxiety, sadness, or being excited to start a new journey. The composition is lovely, with the lower, ground-level angle. And the light is just fantastic. Great work!
Interesting set! There's a lot of different colors happening, which is cool. I like the framing and composition of a lot of these images, including and excluding what you see fit. Personally, I think that the cat picture is the strongest. You can really project some kind of emotion onto the cat, whether that be anxiety, sadness, or being excited to start a new journey. The composition is lovely, with the lower, ground-level angle. And the light is just fantastic. Great work!
ReplyDelete