Olivia Sevits #5








Comments

  1. I am loving the architectural shots in these photos! I am most drawn to the very first photo with the bridge. The perspective from which you took the shot creates so many shapes and interesting lines of the bridge, and the flag is perfectly positioned at the point where all of the lines lead your eye. I am also in love with the vertical shot of the curved archway/hallway. The lighting created by the windows is amazing and the structure of it is such a pleasing composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you have a very distinct style and it bleeds through in almost all of your work. the structures that you are drawn to and the light that you are drawn to connect all of your work. I think that you did a good job at portraying New York very differently than it is usually shown. My favorite is probably the sleeping man. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment