I am really pleased with the road that your photos have taken you down. I think these photos really bring out the photographer that you are and suit you well. I love the photo with the red brick and the broken sign on the ground in the pile of wood. The red lettering matches perfectly with the bricks and the vine growing from corner to corner helps pull your attention around this photo.
I think that this is a nice set of pictures. I really like the color in all of the photos, and think that the palette works well together. I think the only thing that I could say would be maybe experiment with getting further away, but I really like all the close ups that you have. Great work
I am really pleased with the road that your photos have taken you down. I think these photos really bring out the photographer that you are and suit you well. I love the photo with the red brick and the broken sign on the ground in the pile of wood. The red lettering matches perfectly with the bricks and the vine growing from corner to corner helps pull your attention around this photo.
ReplyDeleteI think that this is a nice set of pictures. I really like the color in all of the photos, and think that the palette works well together. I think the only thing that I could say would be maybe experiment with getting further away, but I really like all the close ups that you have. Great work
ReplyDelete