I think that as a set, all of these images work together. These are really cool looking! However, I feel like some of the images are lacking and don't stand out or inform each other. There are some strong images in here though! The one with what appears to be fog has a great atmospheric feeling to me. I also like the two images above it. The light trails one above it works as a nice abstract minimalist composition, and the one of offenhauer is just a nice image with interesting depth right in the middle. I know you were probably experimenting with this, and I think that you are onto something just keep playing around with it, and how you can create more of a composition in these images. Nice work!
I think that as a set, all of these images work together. These are really cool looking! However, I feel like some of the images are lacking and don't stand out or inform each other. There are some strong images in here though! The one with what appears to be fog has a great atmospheric feeling to me. I also like the two images above it. The light trails one above it works as a nice abstract minimalist composition, and the one of offenhauer is just a nice image with interesting depth right in the middle. I know you were probably experimenting with this, and I think that you are onto something just keep playing around with it, and how you can create more of a composition in these images. Nice work!
ReplyDelete