I am very drawn to the portraits in these photos. Each person has a unique style and personality in the photo, and I love the narratives I can guess at when I look at them. The colors have a great brightness to them and the focus is great in the photos.
I love the way all of these portraits give a different felling. I am very happy with the way the top photo turned out and I keep coming back to it. The portrait inside of the portrait is grabbing my attention going from black and white to color and the expression on both of their faces really helps create a fun mood in this photo.
I am very drawn to the portraits in these photos. Each person has a unique style and personality in the photo, and I love the narratives I can guess at when I look at them. The colors have a great brightness to them and the focus is great in the photos.
ReplyDeleteI love the way all of these portraits give a different felling. I am very happy with the way the top photo turned out and I keep coming back to it. The portrait inside of the portrait is grabbing my attention going from black and white to color and the expression on both of their faces really helps create a fun mood in this photo.
ReplyDelete